In May, we will be showing our work in the gallery within the Jefferson County Visitor’s Center (where our meetings are held).
Up to four entries per person may be submitted on or before April 13 to be juried.
Please submit digitally in JPEG format via email to Curt. In the email, please give the file name of each image in the following format: your name, title of work, entry number (up to 4, i.e. #1, #2, #3, #4), and exterior dimensions of the width and height of the framed photo given as WxH.
Images should be 1200 pixels on the long dimension with the short dimension proportional. Resolution should be set at 150 dpi and the file should be saved at a quality setting of 8.
The subjects can be of almost anything and there is no time limit as to when the photo was taken.
- The first group of photos accepted will consist of each photo judged the best from each entrant.
- The second group of photos will depend on how many entrants participate.
- If we have 12 entrants, the best two photos from each person will be accepted, since we have room for 21 photos.
- If more than 12 participate, the second group of photos will be those judged to be the best from all the second best photos submitted.
- If less than 12 entrants participate, the second group will consist of all the photos judged second best from each entrant, PLUS a third group consisting of the best of the third best photos.